Just another glorious mountain sunrise!

Very nice work!

That's the view out your window!? Wow, I must admit I'm a little jealous. :) Amazing pictures.

Beautiful shots....I am envious or your view...but....I really prefer our 79 deg temps.....

Difficult capture, well handled. :D

My View is traffic jams and pretty much why I am up and out all hours of the night and day and I hardly sleep part vampire.I go try to find my Scenic views none look like this.

Soooooooo Nice. Georgios view, great shots. You are truly blessed. Ed

Wow Jazzie, I don't know if I could sleep in a single day with that beautiful sunrise view waiting for me! Beautiful.

beautiful view! I'm quite jealous

Very Nice,Visually Pleasing.
Thank you!

Wow, I'd be up every morning with a view like that. Nice.
I always want to wake up early and catch it, but it seems the days I do it intentionally, there arent many clouds in the sky. The best times have been coincidences. Its easier to catch in the fall/winter.
I fell in love with the property when we saw it. I said "I dont care WHAT the inside is like, I will be happy here"
I know exactly! We found our place in the country, and bought it (in our minds) before seeing inside the house. It was a house that we wouldn't have given a second look if it was in town.

The LAND!!!! And the wild animals.
LAND! Yes. I still dream a little. A little more room between us and neighbors, a little flatter land so that I can more easily start a garden. I am not sure I can leave my oaisis though.
Very nice work!
Thank you!

That's the view out your window!? Wow, I must admit I'm a little jealous. :) Amazing pictures.
Indeed, I am a lucky girl. Thank you!
Ah gahd. Time to move. Fantastic.
There is no time like the present!

Beautiful shots....I am envious or your view...but....I really prefer our 79 deg temps.....
Thank you! 79º is a little warm, I suppose unless you can open the windows for a nice cross breeze. But dont make me too comfortable, or I might sit in the warmth all day and not acomplish anything. :giggle:
Difficult capture, well handled. :D
Difficult? Not with a nikon. lol! Really though, at least it didnt seem difficult. *shrug* Just a lucky day I suppose!

My View is traffic jams and pretty much why I am up and out all hours of the night and day and I hardly sleep part vampire.I go try to find my Scenic views none look like this.
Oy vey! Our last apartment faced the delivery side of a grogery store. I was awoken daily to the blissful sounds of semi trucks blasting their air horns to get someone to open the door. There isnt a day I take the peace for granted. However, the view has made me a bit lazy. We used to "sight see" but stay home much more often than not anymore.
Lovely shots!
Thank you!

Soooooooo Nice. Georgios view, great shots. You are truly blessed. Ed
Thank you! I am definitely blessed, no doubt about that!

Wow Jazzie, I don't know if I could sleep in a single day with that beautiful sunrise view waiting for me! Beautiful.
I had a goal of waking up for coffee on the deck to get my morning blood flowing. It lasted until the snow started. I should find a way to keep my deck chairs dried off!

beautiful view! I'm quite jealous
Thank you!

I like the second one. Compression gives a bit more depth and scale.

Man that is beautiful.......Gorgeous

Most reactions

Back