Just another Kansas sunset. C&C

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't like the colors and contrast in my edit very much, because the colors are a little off on my old desktop pc, so what I think looks good doesn't look very good on other computers. :(
I will be getting my editing software transferred to my new laptop soon, which will be great! :)

Tell me your thoughts.
2-5-16 006.jpg

I can't see the foreground at all, so I wonder if it could be turned into an abstract.

I like it. How much post processing, if any, have you done to it?

I like it. How much post processing, if any, have you done to it?

I just added a little contrast, sharpening, and clarity. I didn't change the colors at all, that is just about exactly how it looked in person.:)

I can't see the foreground at all, so I wonder if it could be turned into an abstract.
Do you got any ideas? I haven't ever done much abstract. :)

Do you got any ideas? I haven't ever done much abstract. :)
Oh, just fiddle with it I guess. I was thinking that since we can't see much detail in the foreground, just crop it off, and then keep fiddling. Like, I dunno, flip it upside down, change the colors, whatever.

Oh, just fiddle with it I guess. I was thinking that since we can't see much detail in the foreground, just crop it off, and then keep fiddling. Like, I dunno, flip it upside down, change the colors, whatever.

I will give it a try! :)
I do have two other shots of this same scene, a wide angle, and a portrait. I like to keep nice looking background shots around, for composite work, sometimes they work really nicely for that. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back