Just another red squirrel

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now that the weather is finally warming up, the wildlife is coming out to say hi! Or they've been there all along and just didn't notice them before because I've been secluded indoors because I hate the cold, probably the latter.

Nikon D610 + 70-200 f/4 VR @ 200mm, f/5, 1/640th & ISO 180

Yep, its cropped and I don't care.

Now that the weather is finally warming up, the wildlife is coming out to say hi! Or they've been there all along and just didn't notice them before because I've been secluded indoors because I hate the cold, probably the latter.

All wildlife photographer crop

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most crop there are ones that dont crop there photos at all not many but a few

Yeah because they have 1200mm lenses lol.

Yeah because they have 1200mm lenses lol.
Yep but its because they use 500,, with a two times teleconverter canon lenses a 600mm with a two times teleconverter and an eight hundred milimeter lens and a two times teleconverter

Nice shot love the detail in the fur, I would of probably cropped more of the right and tighter at the top, but that's just my taste. I use a 150-600 and I still crop, even if I got the tamron tc I would probably still crop if I felt it needed it.

Most times we are reacting fast to get the subject and don't have time to compose. Especially with birds. So lots of cropping going on.

Most times we are reacting fast to get the subject and don't have time to compose. Especially with birds. So lots of cropping going on.

Haha true. You can't tell the animals to go where you want!

Most reactions

Back