Just arrived

Travelamy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all

I am a beginner at photography, more or less playing around. I would however like to become better, and think critique is a critical element.

I have a small website showing some of my shots, take a look :lmao:

http://www.amy.ultrafishy.com

Thx
Amy

That does not really look like a newbie's site :sexywink:

My boyfriends a webdesigner, so thats probably it. But Thx i guess

I'm a web designer. The site is quite simple and clean, that's what I like.

For the photos, you have real talent I think. I like the way you crop your photos, the subject are great too. The underwater photos are great too, colors are marvy.

The basic website design is very nice. I haven't looked at any of the photos yet, because they are taking a loooong time to load - currently 32 seconds and counting (and I am on broadband). Actually, maybe they just aren't loading at all - I think I don't have a compatible version of flash player.

Travelamy said:
Hi all

I am a beginner at photography, more or less playing around. I would however like to become better, and think critique is a critical element.

I have a small website showing some of my shots, take a look :lmao:

http://www.amy.ultrafishy.com

Thx
Amy

After viewing your website, I hereby ban you from declaring yourself a newbie photographer. Very nice photos!

Your photos are very good, and your website is elegant in its design and function…nice work!

Since this is opinions passed on a complete website, I feel the thread should move from the Photo Critique forum, which is for ONE photo on which a member wants some very serious critique, over to the Personal and Professional Photography Sites Forum.

not bad for a 'newbie' site...... that is hot!!! congrats to your boyfriend's simple yet dramatic web design and to you for your brilliant photos!! the clarity of those underwater shots are inspiring! xx excellent xx

Most reactions

Back