Just been laughin away ...

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
At this stupiddddd but funny show I came across on cable..

MXC

http://www.tv.com/most-extreme-elimination-challenge/show/19800/summary.html&full_summary=1

Japanese contestants compete in physical challenges and their dialogue is dubbed over, making it seem as if the contestants are makin fun of themselves

One waves enthusiastically before a challenge , maybe introducing herself in Japanese but the voiceover dudes dub over it with " Wax off wax onnnnnnn ".

Another is dubbed over by someones excited comic voice : " Hi I'm a jewish princess and I have a switchblade !!! " before she proceeds to fling herself painfully onto a pontoon.

A father and son come out. Voice over guys come at em again with:

Father : * punches the air enthusiastically* " I just dropped a load !! "
Son: * Punches air also * " and me !! "

The commentary inflicted on the competitors and the prangs these guys inflict on themselves is freakin good comic value.

:lol:

Oh those guys are bloody hilarious :lol: the voice overs are classic too, Im sure the japaneese people would be pissed to know what theyre saying!

I saw once they did this challenge where they strapped these big ass playing cards to the backs of some skinny dudes, and made them run into one of those super duper huge fans :lmao: they flew away like they were feathers.

The one after that was a bunch of sumo sized guys sitting on this platform covered in grease, then they started tilting the board and the last one who could stay on won :lol: there was a lot of big splashes going on in that pool!

Haha! I love that show!! I never get to see it anymore though :( It's hilarious.

I think the hosts do know. They had a special on tv a while back. It was live apparently and they changed the show a bit...I don't know if that new version still runs. I may be wrong. I never actually got to watch it because I got annoyed with the extras for the special. i just wanted to want to show is all.

You know what show I most recently found, and maybe some of the English folk can back me up here...

Little Britain.

"I'm the only gay in the village"

4088.jpg

Most reactions

Back