Just been out and about...

i-photogadget

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just went out because i was bored of sitting at home watching TV.

Took a few pictures and then had to run to catch up with a new Audi R8 :D i no the pics aren't great but i had to show you all :)

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

You should pay attention to your horizon - the 1st 2 shots are way crooked - the building in the 2nd looks like it's about to fall over. Looks like they were tough exposures too because there are spots that are blown out.

I think #3 has some potential with a better angle. I think it would be a cool shot if you could exclude that bright light that is causing some overexposure.

The main problem with the first two is that the roads are not level at all, not that that is an excuse, but i didn't put maybe enough attention in as i should at that, fair point...

I actually like the fact that the road is crooked - to me, I can tell that there is an incline...guess it just depends on the person, doesn't it?

I think if you just tilted the first 2 so that the buildings were aligned better it would be fine.

I really like the first shot though. More sky would've added a nice contrast, but it's still pretty.

I actually like the fact that the road is crooked - to me, I can tell that there is an incline...guess it just depends on the person, doesn't it?

The streets may be on an incline - that's fine, but the way to make sure you have your shot level is to look at the buildings and the street lights, signs, etc. They are all slanted the same way, which tells me the shot is crooked. The buildings shouldn't look like they are about to fall over. They don't build 'em like that.;)

i agree about the slanted buildings... unless... you got more lights from the cars streaking down the road, i mean LOTS of them. perhaps tilt the buildings even more so that the road is completely level. then the focus could be on the speed of cars and the leaning buildings could be like they're trying to catch up, or are being sucked forward by the cars (you know like in bugs bunny and tweety).

well the building are pretty old they could be falling over.... lol only joking thank you for all your feedback i really appreciate it :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back