Just been sent this text message

I've gone euro. I refuse to recognize that american crap that's played with pads and helmets as "football". I'll begrudge the aussies their AFL, but that's because those guys have balls the size of cannonballs the way they play! But deion friggin sanders, sitting for an entire season because he has turf toe. Puh-lease!

Shark said:
I've gone euro. I refuse to recognize that american crap that's played with pads and helmets as "football". I'll begrudge the aussies their AFL, but that's because those guys have balls the size of cannonballs the way they play!

Lol yeah and thats why the players are falling apart physically by the time they're 30 ....with all the injuries they cop :shock: ...
but gotta give em credit for takin the batterings they do eh...
I dont mind the soccer , I'm just hardly in front of the tv to watch anything , let alone watch sport....
Actually GOING to a game ( for any sport ) is another thing altogether tho ... great atmosphere ! :D

Darf, that one made my day! He he... Should have left it to Bobby Charlton! :lol:

Darfion said:
Good news. Saddam Hussain been given the death penalty

Bad news. David Beckham is taking it
:roll:

:LOL:

Dude, NFl players where pads because they take alot worse hits then in AFL. I have seen them play, i won't deny that they are real men, but its nothing like the NFL. These guys are all on horse tranqs and elephant painkillers. Steriods and all other muscle building drugs. They got guys that weight 350 smashing into you every play, and most have rock solid bodies. Those guys running into at full speed would feel like getting hit by a MACK truck.
I respect AFL as a mans sport, they do take punishment, but not like in the NFL.

Most reactions

Back