Just bought a "new" camera

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just picked up a "new" N75 35mm on eBay to play with. It is being shipped today.

$40 including shipping, camera had just a few rolls of film through it according to seller... looks pristine in the pictures.

It will be the first film Nikon I have owned since an F2... AF-S, VR and my SB-600 will work with it, so I am going to have some fun with it.

I will have to figure out where a good place to get film scanned is, and post some pictures.

These are the seller's pictures:

D9.jpg

D10.jpg

D11.jpg

D12.jpg

I use my N80 from time to time, usually with my 24-120VR (dynamite combination), when I shoot B&W or just want to see some Velvia.

Wow, looks like you picked up a really nice deal there. You'd never get something like that in the UK. have fun!

I'm thinking of picking up a new/used film body myself. I have a 50mm f/1.4D which would be perfect for it, along with a full frame classic Tokina 28-70mm f/2.8 that should work well too.

Sabbath, will the N75 support iTTL flash metering with the SB-600 or would it be manual only?

I'm thinking of picking up a new/used film body myself. I have a 50mm f/1.4D which would be perfect for it, along with a full frame classic Tokina 28-70mm f/2.8 that should work well too.

Sabbath, will the N75 support iTTL flash metering with the SB-600 or would it be manual only?

It works fully TTL with the N75.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back