Just call me Sweeney (Macabre)

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
I took this picture a LONG time ago..i was still in high school. I was hanging out with some friends and decided to have a photo shoot. I had to borrow a tripod, thats me holdin the knife, and Judez be the victim...bwahaha. Annyyywhoo. I wanna know how the crop looks...i cut out alot of me cuz, well, i figured my shirt would be distracting (was waring a Stewie jacket). Plus anything else you can think of, of course
Oh and also, I have always likes how her eyes turned out, cuz i thought it added to the effect. What do you think?
sweeney.jpg

she looks dead with the freaky eyes...doesn't that take away from your intent. of course, you may have already ripped her heart out throught any entry wound on her back and you're simply removing her head for a separate burial...you are in NJ, right? :greenpbl:

i do like it though, as i do most of your work.

oh, come on! you see how good resources are wasted in this world. instead of showing a picture of a pretty girl you show her... um, death. :D

i like it she has a very ecstatic/dead face, but i don't like that you are above her, it takes away the mistery of the killer, like she couldn't see you so neither should we. also the hair is most distracting, as it covers your face but only partially. and also the fact that your face is there distracts me from the central point of interest which is the girl. solution: crop. right off the top of her head.

a little auxiliary embetterment would be to make some form of light reflect off the knife, it just looks dull like this. i mean it like this:
Pro%20(13).jpg

ok, keep it up.

*shrug* Well i wanted to show a complete murder scene, including the murderer. Plus I don't want the crop to be too tight...where I displayed the shot, people seemed to like the fact that I was hovering over her. But you are right about the hair. I didn't plan this photo shoot that far in advance. I just saw big knives in the kitchen and got inspired ;D.
Oh I have taken pretty pictures of Judez. Yes, she is a gorgeous girl.

I like this photo even though it feels wrong to :confused:

I also like the way you cant see the whole of the 'murderer' it adds suspense.

Maybe a tiny bit more contrast though?

I like the idea but the girl "dying" looks far too happy for someone about to die. if you could achieve a look of pure fear/horror on her face it would help the image along :mrgreen:

Natural lighting, or even flash from the side (or other direction) would be more dramatic than the frontal lighting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back