Just can't leave this place for a second!

Osmer_Toby said:
Only if your there

graig man, you're gettin' good! you'll have to join the markc/toby club of smoothness if you keep that up :p

graig, welcome to the land of polyester leisure suits and bad comb over's..

md :lol:

MDowdey said:
Osmer_Toby said:
Only if your there

graig man, you're gettin' good! you'll have to join the markc/toby club of smoothness if you keep that up :p

md :lol:

lol thats what im talkin about! Is it bad if I already own a pure white 3 piece leisure suit? :D

Toby, Im just trying to learn from you in your amazing smooth ways. :wink:

awww, md, you're too kind! lately you're such a bottle of
sunshine!!!

perhaps this ought to be your new title....... :twisted:
:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

sunshine!!!

He HAS been over the top....kind....lately, hasn't he? Maybe Chase should dub him "The MEAN Admin!" :eek:

Whatsa matter, Matt? Bad day at the bank? Columns not adding up, or something? Here: :hug:

terri said:
sunshine!!!

He HAS been over the top....kind....lately, hasn't he? Maybe Chase should dub him "The MEAN Admin!" :eek:

Whatsa matter, Matt? Bad day at the bank? Columns not adding up, or something? Here: :hug:

no actually i have had a great time at the bank lately, and in my personal life... maybe its something else....

md

no actually i have had a great time at the bank lately, and in my personal life... maybe its something else....

Well, you just crawl over here to me and tell Terri all about it, muffin....we'll make you beg for the sunshine again, how's that? :wink: In the meantime, you get as many of these as you need: :hug: How's that?

carlita said:
bah... now i'm dumb? :cry:

that must be what attracts guys to me... i'm cute and stupid. :roll:

your not dumb specifically....just girls in general... :lol:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back