Just can't leave this place for a second!

Luminosity said:
And you guys think all us girlies just watch daytime soaps...
When we find our guys p0rn collections we only get mad because they've been hidin the good stuff from us ..... :roll:

why are there no women like this in SC?

im moving to texas

md

markc said:
Dude. They use spurs in Texas.
Even when riding bareback.
Why do you think all those cowboys end up walking funny?

Its True :thumbsup:

markc said:

We use spurs in California too! I even keep a spare pair hanging from my rear view mirror. Never know when I am going to need them. :twisted:

photogoddess said:
markc said:

We use spurs in California too! I even keep a spare pair hanging from my rear view mirror. Never know when I am going to need them. :twisted:

Now are we gonna see you post a ticket a'la Captn Spanky coz you've given a copper a hard time in the near future Goddess ..? :wink:

P.S I know I've left that one wide open for 'hard' puns so don'ttttt go there cowboys :p

As was mentioned in a previous thread, there's a chemical in wedding cake that kills all sex drive in women.

The 1st anniversary cake is a permanent booster. :wink:

(That's why I didn't let my wife eat our anniversary cake! YAYY me!)
:shock: :D :wink:

All girls are kinky until the put the ring on.

Shark, IF that's true, then why do you suppose that is....? :roll:

Gee, is it just me, or has there has been too much generalized girl-bashing going on around here....? :?

Ya'll want us to be raving sluts AND Betty Crocker.....I'm not saying we can't do it, but you might give us a minute to remove our clothes UNDER our aprons before you start tossing out insults. :twisted:

sheesh!

Now is this one of those "Kiss the cook" aprons or are talking a French Maid type of apron? :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back