Just can't leave this place for a second!

terri said:
All girls are kinky until the put the ring on.

Shark, IF that's true, then why do you suppose that is....? :roll:

Gee, is it just me, or has there has been too much generalized girl-bashing going on around here....? :?

Ya'll want us to be raving sluts AND Betty Crocker.....I'm not saying we can't do it, but you might give us a minute to remove our clothes UNDER our aprons before you start tossing out insults. :twisted:

sheesh!

Didn't mean to offend or insult, just being cynical I guess. Went from 3 times a week or more, all kinds of wild and crazy, to once or twice a MONTH after the ring, only right before bedtime.

Shark said:
terri said:

Gee, is it just me, or has there has been too much generalized girl-bashing going on around here....? :?

Ya'll want us to be raving sluts AND Betty Crocker.....I'm not saying we can't do it, but you might give us a minute to remove our clothes UNDER our aprons before you start tossing out insults. :twisted:

sheesh!

Didn't mean to offend or insult, just being cynical I guess. Went from 3 times a week or more, all kinds of wild and crazy, to once or twice a MONTH after the ring, only right before bedtime.
Gets even better when they're with child.

voodoocat said:
Shark said:
terri said:

sheesh!

It already has. :cry:

Shark said:
[quote="voodoocat]Gets even better when they're with child.

It already has. :cry:[/quote]

And for a good 6-12 months after the baby is born. It takes a while for all the hormones to regulate, I guess.

Our youngest is 7 months, and things are just starting to get back to normal (for us :wink: ).

Hope I'm not putting more water on the fire, so to speak.

Shark said:
voodoocat said:
Shark said:
terri said:

sheesh!

It already has. :cry:

Wonder twins unite! In the form of.... a celibate monk

:shock: What did I start?!

I guess there is something to be said about abstinence because well... then you don't know about all that stuff before the ring. 8)

karissa said:
:shock: What did I start?!

I guess there is something to be said about abstinence because well... then you don't know about all that stuff before the ring. 8)

By then you have 20 some years of bottled up sexual energy just ready to explode into raw sexual acts at any and EVERY moment of the day and night....

...I need a cold shower.

Listen to all this whining..... :D

All you guys need to do is dress more provocatively. :LOL:

Sorry....don't mean to trivialize your pain.

graigdavis said:
terri said:
All you guys need to do is dress more provocatively. :LOL:

I find that usualy has the opposite effect. :?
"put some clothes on!!"

Dressing more provocatively means "strip nekkid" in your house, I take it?? :wink:

Most reactions

Back