Just converted to Nikon, 1st pics

The nikon is great, now you just the 17-55.

I'd like to know why you didn't like your Canon. I know you can't quite put your finger on it, but I am curious. Was it the feel in your hand, control layout, image quality...?

It was the feel, and the layout. The Canon made stunning images, that was one of the only issues I didn't have with it. There was nothing I could specifically point to about it and say "this is what I don't like" (which would have made it a lot easier to make the choice to change cameras)

Tony- Thanks for the feedback, the second pic was definitely just a snapshot. It was literally the first frame with the new camera. I was kind of hoping someone would critique with how to avoid the glasses glare when using the on camera flash. :) I was pleased with the flower, with the exception of the part of the petal I cut off on the left.

I just abandoned my Canon in favor of a Nikon, and found this board. Before the Canon I had a Minolta DSLR that I loved, and just never developed the same love for the Canon. So far I'm really liking the Nikon. I'm still trying to figure everything out, but these are from the first ten shots with the camera.

Here at TPF it doesn't matter what brand of tools you use. Welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back