Just Crap!

Dandy-Warhol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quarry.mediaobjects.co.uk
I picked my photos last week.

Just a simple film with crappy shots. The average family photography kinda stuff.

And the photos are CRAP! So ugly and full of grain! The guy behind the counter said it's prolly cuz of the weather conditions! YEAH RIGHT!

All 24 photos were CRAP! Thank God they weren't special photos and he offered me not to take them, but then what? Have no pics at all??

I use the same camera and film and now all of a sudden my photos are crap cuz of the weather??

Whatever dude, never doing business with your shop again!

Yeah! :D

The thing that pisses me off is the fact that he's blaming me! While it's clearly to see that they used different photo paper, claiming it being the same as usual.

Ah well, thru my job I met some interesting people and companies that can do stuff for me for a nice price :)

That's because it's never their fault. Anything they change is exactly the same quality as it had always been. Whatever other b.s. you hear from the lab.

It's good to have connections.

santino said:
Word!

Yesterday I got a few color negatives back, all of them were SCRATCHED!!!!! For this I would kill 'em :D

id start cutting nuts off if i were yer!!!!

md

No kiddin. A friend of mine came back from Europe and 20 rolls later shes gona have to fork out $200 to develop them at the local camera store. Makes me glad I shoot digital.

graigdavis said:
No kiddin. A friend of mine came back from Europe and 20 rolls later shes gona have to fork out $200 to develop them at the local camera store. Makes me glad I shoot digital.

I have like 70 rolls waiting for me to take them. Ouch, this will hurt.

hobbes28 said:
graigdavis said:

I have like 70 rolls waiting for me to take them. Ouch, this will hurt.

I’ve been in that spot before; I always add film and processing in as part of my vacation budget. It add around 500-1000 usd :bounce: i must be nuts :scratch:

I once had about 15 rolls that I had collected over about 5 years... but then the Walgreens that I work at moved out of the ancient mall suite it was in, into a brand new building that had one-hour photo, and a guy from Kodak came and trained us on how to do it for four days. We got to bring in all our old film to practice on for free. I got LUCKY.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back