just curious

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so the 513 guests online right now... are they really guests or are they bots?

Why does the site seem to be so slow this time of night... it take forever to load... but if it is the guests... as long as they are not bots.... I still welcome them and am not angery at them for slowing down the site... as long as they are enjoying the site... I can enjoy the site tomrrow morning with my breakfast.

Ok done ranting. But I am still curious... real guests or bots?:D

ok... if you are one of the 513 guests reading this... please do not be offended... if you knew my personallity you would not be offended... I am not angery... just curious and thus posting a question.

Search engine bots love forums because they get lots of regular fresh content to feed on, so there will be quite a lot of bots/spiders on here.

It also might be a little slower because europe is more or less just waking up and logging on and checking out there posts on TPF like me :D

At this moment, I can count 51 real TPF members online plus bots from Page 2 to Page 12 on our "Who's online"-list :roll:

So yes, you fear right: it is mostly bots who come visiting and make the number of visitors so high and the forum (maybe?) so slow (for you) .... (it is normal for me).

I am sure it might be the bots because I can go to other web site just fine. I have cable (wish I had DSL). The next time it seems slow.. Iwill try my husbands computer to see if it is slow too, if not... it is all me.

Try beating them and see if they bleed milk :) it worked in Alien

Most reactions

Back