Bryan Pereira

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.exposuretours.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi, Just got back from a photo safari in the Mara AG ran a few of my images here are some of them . Amazingly these were all taken in the first two days of the trip. hope you like them. Ill post more as i finish editing, going again in march.
ms_10_7_14_1447-Edit_3.jpg
ms_10_7_14_1447-Edit_4.jpg
ms_10_7_14_1447-Edit_5.jpg
ms_10_7_14_1447-Edit_6.jpg
ms_10_6_14_0817-Edit.jpg
ms_10_6_14_0682.jpg
ms_10_7_14_1178.jpg
ms_10_6_14_0977-Edit.jpg
ms_10_7_14_3433.jpg

Number seven (second cheetah) is the winner for me. Nicely done.

Beautiful set, love the kitty drinking :headbang:

The lion drinking is my favorite but all are nice captures!

Isn't Africa a great place for wildlife pictures? I am assuming this is the Mara River, if so which side and were these taken during what is often referred to as "The Great Migration"? When you go back in March, are you going to the same place? I am curious because I have been there three times (Botswana, Kenya and Tanzania) and I am going back next October to Namibia. I just love it there! :thumbyo:

These are great shots. My only question is why you cropped the (young?) male lion pic so tightly as they have such a beautiful head of "fur" that I always try to show it all in my pics.

Congrats on getting some published in AG.

WesternGuy

Wonderful pictures. My favourite is #7 as well.

Excellent! Especially the leopard and the action shots of the wildebeest, as these are two of the things I did not get during my safari in 2013.

Excellent! Especially the leopard and the action shots of the wildebeest, as these are two of the things I did not get during my safari in 2013.
Ive been lucky on the leopard sightings so far, havent done a trip without seeing one, the leopard cubs are tho only think ive still to capture. Im going again in march just a small group of 6 with 3 vehicles, drop me a line if your interested

Most reactions

Back