Just for fun: The Sims 2 Photography Career.

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all. My local Circuit City's going out of business sale meant that my kids picked up a copy of The Sims 2 for the PC. As it turns out I got into the game a bit, but was disappointed to see there are hardly any creative careers.

As it turns out there is a large "modding" community for the game that can make custom things, including careers, for the Sims in the game to have.

So I have downloaded the tutorial and I am planning on creating a "Photography" career.

Only thing is; I need 10 levels of 'career'... here is what I have. Note that this is of course not representative of a real photographers career, but rather a mashup of various levels of photography. I am not 100% happy with it... so I thought some feedback might be in order!

LEVELS:

TF Photographer
Department Store Studio Assistant
Studio Photographer
Studio Manager
Wedding Photographer
Paparazzi.
Newspaper Journalist.
Photography Editor.
Magazine Shooter.
True Artist.

Any ideas? I think the career spends too much time in the studio... but then again that might be representative of a lot of photographers careers?

I love the transition from wedding photographer to paparazzi. I always thought people start as the bottom feeders and work their way to weddings not the other way round :D

Most reactions

Back