Just found this site

barbican

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. My name is Mark
Just came across this site after searching for s.e.o for photographers websites. I am not a member of any other forums at the moment but I need help with my site plus other issues. Can you help me and point me in the right direction on this forum for S.E.O. I will have a look round when I can but honest I have to keep breaking off what I am currently doing for work at the moment.

Welcome aboard.

You mentioned S.E.O two times in four sentences. Are you looking to sell us something in relation to this?

Snowbear. I wanted to introduce my self first and all so ask a question about search engine optimization on my photography website. I want to know which section is appropriate for the subject and looking around The Business District looks the right area. I have yet to set up my profile add a pic signature etc. Im not at my main pc yet and i am working at the moment. The forum looks fantastic so will be sitting down later this evening to have a good look at it. :1219:

I was just curious; we get a lot of spammers.

Yes i appreciate that. I will be asking the question once i have set up my profile properly.

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back