Just got a nikon d60

E-jeezy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I received the d60 for my birthday...3 days ago, and was considering returning it for a d90 or something. Ive never had an SLR camera but Ive shot with d90's and cannon 40d's. contrary to my opinion i LOVE the d60! im still learning new tricks and stuff with it, and im ready to expand my lens collection :)

the Tamron 28-300,, f3.5-6.3 XR Di LD autofocus lens, is one that caught my eye. Would it be a smart buy? just curious of the quality and compatability of it.

here are a few photos i shot yesterday, i love them, and think they came out great. Dont forget im not a professional photographer so theyre not perfect, but im still learning, and excited to see whats next :)

I enhanced the contrast a little on the first pic:

-- Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I'm open to any advice you guys have! :)

Get a Flickr account.

And nice shots. First one is quite striking. Very lovely color GRADIENT! -

But yea, get a free Flickr account so you can easily host your photos and display them in forum.

thanks guys, ive caught the photo bug...i cant be more than like 5 feet from my cam at all times, lol. ive been shooting for a while, and just now got a camera...so im loving it :)

i have a d60, but i am looking to change it in for at least a D80. I REALLY want the AF motor in the camera body. or a D90 if i can get a good deal.

Thats my exact same situation, im picking up a d90 this weekend :thumbup:

E-jeezy... I too just got the D60 at the beginning of the month and have been playing with it since. I like the 4 photos you posted and I can tell from the 4th photo that you're in Palm Beach county (Yamato exit, right?). The first shot is the best IMO as I too like the gradient as others have written as well.

Most reactions

Back