Just got an iPhone

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Prepping for influx of instagram photos. It's coming.

Although, having just got an iPhone, the in-camera HDR option does generally produce better images regardless or the slight ghosting.

No HDR:

$image-2835560260.jpg

HDR:

$image-1982976106.jpg

Prepping for influx of instagram photos. It's coming.

Although, having just got an iPhone, the in-camera HDR option does generally produce better images regardless or the slight ghosting.

No HDR:

View attachment 13070

HDR:

View attachment 13071

You just have to watch out for high contrast and large differences in dynamic range and the HDR setting will work a bit better.

Cool, so now I have a thread with phone photos that I didn't want to create, as it was created for me. All because I posted 2 phone photos in another thread.

Thanks for nothing.

My one post of images in a different thread got split and made into its own thread (that I didn't even want) by KmH for whatever reason.

What is Instagram? Photoshop for iPhone?

sovietdoc said:

It was recently just bought by facebook for billions of dollars. It's what some people consider to be a legitimate art form (myself not included), but it's more of a social media stream of photos on your iOS or android phone.

Welcome to the 21st century. :sexywink:

:hugs:

(omg... it's been too long... I had to look up the hug smiley cause I couldn't quite remember the shortcut. I'm a little rusty.)

Last edited by a moderator:

It's gives a faux-film look to photos, and you have to post the photos to Instagram's servers, which makes it like a social platform as well.

I used it once and then realized "this is stupid."

This sums up Instagram nicely-

insta.jpg

It takes bad cell phone pictures, adds crappy digital filters, washes out color saturation and makes the bad pictures worse. And... voila! ART!

e.rose said:

(omg... it's been too long... I had to look up the hug smiley cause I couldn't quite remember the shortcut. I'm a little rusty.)

Yea, cause the shortcut is sooo unintuitive ;)

e.rose said:

Yea, cause the shortcut is sooo unintuitive ;)

I never said I was a quick one... :lol:

Besides there are some of these same emoticons on other forums I'm on and here it's :hug :: (with the two colons ending it) and at another forum it's just :hug: and I got them mixed up haha.

Like here... :biglaugh: is :big laugh: and over there it's : lol :

:crazy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back