Just got back from the State park! How are these pictures?

KeenTimothy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a 16 year old beginner
I went to my state park today to take photographs with my teachers Olympus E20n. It's an alright camera, not the best quality. I plan on getting a Nikon D40 for Xmas.
These are all basically your typical fall pictures!
Maybe the best season for photography! :)

Lol my parents kept getting mad at me at the park because I would stop at almost everything to take a picture of. They were like "Stop taking a picture after every step you make" Hahha!

C&C respectively

Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31035124@N03/

You've got a good eye, kid. A wider lens would help with a few of those but I have to say you did a very good job with what you had.

By the way, the D40 is a great camera, but if your gonna get your parents to get you one. Ask for the D80, built in AF motor, better sensor, and it'll take you a lot longer to grow out of.

Thanks for your critique!
Agh, yes. I did want the D80 @ First but the cost is too much for my parents to afford.

Was this your first time taking photographs? If so, great job. Even for someone with a fair bit of knowledge, they are pretty good, probably better than I could've done. I'm not so great with outdoor photography. Some of them have very nice colors, but like said, a wide angle lens will almost always help with composition.

Nice work, great colors... Keep at it landscape is forever changing that what I love about it whats here today m,ay be gone tomorrow... Keep clicking and keep posting.......

you might want to ask for a d60 and say it will combine xmas and b-day. thats what i hope my parents will go for. nice pics btw.

Most reactions

Back