Just got hired by the New York Post

It's cool. Lodi is about as much like Stockton as Sactown is like LA. Which is not much at all.

BtW, she did not agree to an interview, so it looks like I'm a stalker tomorrow. But money is money and it's a huge step up from small town daily rag.

It is tons better from what I've seen of it but heck I still think Sacramento is too close to Stockton (of course it IS too close to Sacramento...) but school is here for one more semester (really mad that I'm not allowed to take Intermediate B&W because I'm not a photo major).

What the frak? Lodi is Stockton as much as Sacramento is Vacaville or Antioch or Yuba City or etc. etc. Seriously how is an hour drive "close" to anything?

And Stockton has its rough spots, but so does every city. Hell I wouldn't live there, but there are some spots in Sac I wouldn't live in either.

Congrats on the assignment OP.

What the frak? Lodi is Stockton as much as Sacramento is Vacaville or Antioch or Yuba City or etc. etc. Seriously how is an hour drive "close" to anything?

And Stockton has its rough spots, but so does every city. Hell I wouldn't live there, but there are some spots in Sac I wouldn't live in either.

Congrats on the assignment OP.

I wouldn't live in any part of Sac if I really had a choice.

That's really cool. I hope you'll post some of your stalker shots. :lol:

Congrats! That's really cool and I'll bet you're excited.

Congrats hun :wav:

To shoot Northern California national stories. My first shoot is tomorrow staking out Rebbecca Smeed(sp?), the wife of one of the Menendez Brothers. I'm pretty well stoked. :D

Awesome Dan! Or should I call you Mr. Hooligan? Anyway, good luck on the new job! Stay away from the "police actions" or at least be careful!

Awesome Dan! Or should I call you Mr. Hooligan? Anyway, good luck on the new job! Stay away from the "police actions" or at least be careful!

I'm shoot police actions on a daily basis at the newspaper I work for. No big deal. :D

UPDATE: I just got home from my 8 hour "work day." I got to her house and around 7:30. She came out at 8. I shot 7 photos, only one will be used. And the rest of the day I sat in my car, in the shade of a big tree, across from her office. Didn't see her again all day, didn't talk to her, didn't interact with her. So My day consisted of about 20 seconds of actual work and 7 hours, 40 seconds of doodling on my notepad with a sharpie. Not a bad day making $250 plus other expenses. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back