Just got my 1st issue of....

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Popular Photography mailed to me. I can't wait to read this tomorrow. What photog magazine's do you subscribe to?

Popular photography (2 issues in) and After Capture which I'm getting for free :p. BTW u got the March one right?

Popular photography (2 issues in) and After Capture which I'm getting for free :p. BTW u got the March one right?

Yeah, the "Nature How-To" issue. I bought last months issue at the airport on my way down to Orlando and the photo gods must've wanted me to subscribe to it, because the order form fell out of the magazine right onto my lap.:lol:

I used to get Rangefinder free for some reason. I am not really sure why I was getting it but I stopped getting it now I am kinda bummed.

Awesome thanks for that link. You should really sign up for the free subscription it is a very good Photography magazine. I have really missed getting it.

Of all the photography magazines I have read and picked up Rangefinder is really the by far hands down the best one out there. Its more than ads for equipment although there is a lot of that too but there are great articles on photoshop techniques, photography techniques and a ton of other great articles.

I just got one too. I would love a Pop photo subscription, but just read it on line.

I payed $24 for 2 year subscription. I don't mind paying a dollar a month lol. At least I could take it with me and read during class :p

Most reactions

Back