Just Got My SB-910 Flash Yesterday

sonicbuffalo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It looks like a terrific flash unit. I will post some pictures from it later. I got a terrific deal as it was brand new, not a grey market unit, and was discounted from the steep prices I had seen posted and then I used a 10% off ebay coupon. I also got the rechargeable AA's and am ready to shoot. It will make my equipment almost complete. I have almost given up on spending the money for the 3 lenses that are on my dream list that each cost over $1500.00 a piece. I'll make do with what I have for now. I am not a professional, but an avid amateur who loves photography.

Nice! I've been wanting on for a while--look forward to seeing some pictures with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal! An SB 910 ought to last for years and years. A good, dedicated speedlight is a worthwhile accessory.

Good deal! An SB 910 ought to last for years and years. A good, dedicated speedlight is a worthwhile accessory.
Thanks Derrel, I felt I needed a flash so why not get a good one? I plan on staying with Nikon (even though SONY is tempting, and you're right about it lasting a long time. I made sure it wasn't a grey market flash, and they included the 4 rechargeable 3200 m batteries and charger which I had to pay an extra $15 for. I bought it off of e-bay through a company. It was really a good deal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back