Just Got New Tax Form!

I am structuring my finances in a way to where I have to pay as little as possible and get around paying any money at all toward Obamacare. I never liked, wanted or even delegated the authority to any of my representatives to saddle me with this disaster. I am lucky enough to live on the Texas border and have my medical needs taken care of in Mexico. I refuse to participate in anyway (no matter if I have to lie or cheat) with this program that someone who I never voted for and would never vote for even if Satan was his opponent is trying to force upon me.

I am structuring my finances in a way to where I have to pay as little as possible and get around paying any money at all toward Obamacare. I never liked, wanted or even delegated the authority to any of my representatives to saddle me with this disaster. I am lucky enough to live on the Texas border and have my medical needs taken care of in Mexico. I refuse to participate in anyway (no matter if I have to lie or cheat) with this program that someone who I never voted for and would never vote for even if Satan was his opponent is trying to force upon me.

Three points:

1. This is going to be a political hot topic so let's all play nice.

2. Which politician are you talking about? Was is the one who made false promises and then turned around and screwed the exact people they promised help? If so you'll have to be more specific.

3. I may have forgotten to pay taxes for a few years. I also might have claimed I had 5 kids.

Three points:

2. Which politician are you talking about? Was is the one who made false promises and then turned around and screwed the exact people they promised help? If so you'll have to be more specific.

3. I may have forgotten to pay taxes for a few years. I also might have claimed I had 5 kids.

I am talking about the one who did not show up in Paris because he had not worked out the terms for America's surrender in time. To be more specific, the one who said if I liked my healthcare, I could keep it. The healthcare I did like and wanted to keep cost a lot less than healthcare I was allowed to have. I chose not to participate and if I am not participating, I am not paying. If I am not paying for my own healthcare, I sure am not going to contribute to anyone else's.

Oh! Wasn't intended as a political topic. Just a funny remark that seems to have failed lol!

Since we've filed online for the past few years, we don't get the forms mailed to us. We just have to wait for the county and state to get us the W2 and 1099. which will be at the last possible minute.

My cunning plan is to make so little money that the government slowly goes out of business due to my meager tax contributions.

So far my plan is working perfectly.

My cunning plan is to make so little money that the government slowly goes out of business due to my meager tax contributions.

So far my plan is working perfectly.

Yeah - that's what I'm doing with MD.

Three points:

I am talking about the one who did not show up in Paris because he had not worked out the terms for America's surrender in time. To be more specific, the one who said if I liked my healthcare, I could keep it. The healthcare I did like and wanted to keep cost a lot less than healthcare I was allowed to have. I chose not to participate and if I am not participating, I am not paying. If I am not paying for my own healthcare, I sure am not going to contribute to anyone else's.

Let go of the anger! The sooner your realize that being part of the working class is like being Ned Beatty in Deliverence, except that it lasts forever and there is more squealing, the better the world around you will seem.

Three points:

Let go of the anger! The sooner your realize that being part of the working class is like being Ned Beatty in Deliverence, except that it lasts forever and there is more squealing, the better the world around you will seem.
Pretty much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back