Just got "published".

Things have most definately gotten better. Ive taken alot of great shots with my ner P&S since then and will be getting the D40 withing the next month with the 18-55 and 55-200mm lenses so things can only improve. I try to keep on the upside of things.

Mark

Oh I know. A half dead rabbit with cataracts in both eyes could tell you its a bad picture. :)lol:)It is a terrible picture and I know that. I took it when I was 12 witha off-brand-name 12MP P%S w/no optical zoom and very small permanent aperture (no choosing). It is a terrible picture and I know it. I was just happy to see my work and name in a book with other great photos. Any book. It didnt really matter to me at a young age it feels like a privelidge just to see it there. Gives me inspiration no matter how big of a scam it is.

Mark

Oh I know. A half dead rabbit with cataracts in both eyes ~ Hey I resemble this remark. J/K

If you want to be published then target a local magazine and look at there content and give them what they need.

there are literally thousands of people who get scammed by picture.com (including myself) who promises royalities if the picture was published. which it has done.. in the book they produce, then they say for every copy of the book you get a small percent?........ i think i'm (like others before) are still waiting for my percent... sorry dude but you'd be better off getting it published where you'd actually get paid for it

Mark

I think you will be super happy with the new dslr and yes your right it can only get better. Congrats on getting in the book, no matter the deal.. Nice to see some one that doesn't get defensive and understands folks point of views.

Congrats again and keep shooting

Most reactions

Back