Just in case you're ever wondering

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by tr0gd0o0r, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. tr0gd0o0r

    tr0gd0o0r TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2003
    Messages:
    942
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I just had an exciting little experience with some of my film. Its been in the freezer for a while, since i mainly use digital at the moment I figure i might as well keep it good. Anyway, I was thinking about going and shooting a roll and having a friend develop it for me, so I decided to put it in the microwave to thaw it out. Turns out that film is not only extremely flammable in the microwave, the metal canister doesn't do so well either. And my room smells really bad now.
     
  2. photogoddess

    photogoddess TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2004
    Messages:
    6,253
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    Lala Land
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Sorry to hear that.

    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

    (Sorry for laughing at your pain dude!)
     
  3. oriecat

    oriecat work in progress

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2003
    Messages:
    3,118
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Portland OR USA
    Ooops! :shock: :lol:

    I hope the fumes clear up ok for ya!
     
  4. tr0gd0o0r

    tr0gd0o0r TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2003
    Messages:
    942
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Don't worry about laughing, i posted it cuz i found the story so funny. Yeah i opened some windows and the fumes are gone
     

Share This Page