JUST INSTALLED CIS!!

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by feRRari4756, Feb 9, 2009.

1. feRRari4756

feRRari4756 TPF Noob!

Hey guys I know have been bothering you people alot about printing, but just want to let u know that I got an Ink Republic CIS System for my R200.

The kit was very high qualitiy, with everkything needed to install.

Shipping was a little slow. Arrived about a day after it should have. Also, the instrctions arent THAT good. Theyre generic directions for your printer and all similar printers. But thats okay. The kit took me about 2 hours to install.

I would reccoment these kits to anyone else looking for a CIS.

I have one question. I got a waste ink container and I wondering if this is necesary? I dont think it would be because I never had a waste ink container before?? (just internal obvisouly)

What will happen if I dont install this?

2. Garbz

Garbz No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Depends on the system really. The waste ink container catches what gets scraped off the cartridge during a clean. All consumer printers have one, and when they are full it's often a case of throwaway because no one could be stuffed sending their printer back to Canon / Epson.

The additional cartridge is because the idea of a CIS system is that you use your printer a lot. So my guess is if you don't install it you will dramatically shorten the life of your printer before it requires a service. But I am just guessing here.

3. feRRari4756

feRRari4756 TPF Noob!

okay cool. yaeh that is what I was thinking. Anyone else that actually installed a waste ink container??

4. AlexColeman

AlexColeman TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    How does it work?

5. feRRari4756

feRRari4756 TPF Noob!

I printed about 7 prints with it now and it prints great.
    Very solid design and color is great. High quality ink. No bubles in the link or anything.