Just my 2nd post here

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by frey5150, Oct 19, 2007.

1. frey5150

frey5150 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi all, it's just my second post and I'm already sending you to some of my pics. If you have a look, be honest, because so far only family and friends have looked at any of my pics and of course they say they're good. I mean what else are they going to say? I have boxes and boxes and files and files and after not picking up my camera for about 8 months I decided to jump back in. Anyway, here's the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/frey5150/

Dave

2. alan927

alan927 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    After looking at your photos I'm regretting not going to the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends at Rickenbacker a couple weeks ago. I live in Columbus so it's nice and close to home; funny how the events that I don't need to make travel plans for I always miss.

I like the perspective on dsc_0041.jpg and the colors on asbury.jpg and morninglight2_1.jpg. I can see the centerline on 2planes.jpg where you mirrored it; that could stand a little more photoshop-ing.

3. frey5150

frey5150 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks for the kind words. The gathering was fantastic! I called ahead and tried to score some press passes but no luck. It was my first time in Columbus but certainly not my last I really loved the area. As it turns out I'm a big fan of OH in general since going to Cleveland last lear.....if there was only an ocean.......
    Went to your site and love the bike pics. If I can find them I have some pics from a night I went to Brooklyn and hooked up with a group of stunters for the night.....I ride too, no where near their level, and it was hard to ride and shoot!

Thanks again