Just My Everyday Bird

chente922

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is some really common bird here in Puerto Rico through the lens of my camera

C&C Welcome like always...

2171499840_a4d7915c81_b.jpg

2170710323_b80a58f325_b.jpg

It's a wood dove, isn't it?
We have them here, too.
The pink colouring of its feathers in the first is a reflection from the flowers of that bush?
Is that bush in flower NOW? Do you have green trees and blooming bushes also in December? May I come?

It's a wood dove, isn't it?
We have them here, too.
The pink colouring of its feathers in the first is a reflection from the flowers of that bush?
Is that bush in flower NOW? Do you have green trees and blooming bushes also in December? May I come?
of course my friend you can come... it's always hot and green here in Puerto Rico, really boring must say since... green is 95% the color in our landscapes

I also think it's a wood dove but I don't think the pink coloring comes from the reflection of the flowers

It's like that all year long... practically our seasons doesn't change that much here since we're in the caribbean despite some more or less rain and a small temperature change... :)

I read all the other posts about the snowy pictures and all...and can't really reply to it... this is how we live here...
I love Germany by the way, way ahead in technology specially in architecture, practically all modern movements in architecture started out in germany and since I'm an architecture student, I gotta said germany blows my mind in this topic... and also in cars!!!! hahaha thanks for the comments

...green is 95% the color in our landscapes..

WOW! :lovey::lovey::lovey:

(If you already knew me any better, you'd KNOW that green is absolutely my most fvourite colour of all and I could NEVER call green "boring"!!!)

then this is your place myfriend... you should take a trip here someday

Great shots man, I wish it was green here right now. We just got a fresh snowfall so its 10 degrees outside and all white.lol

(By the way I live in Ohio)

nice shots, did you already sharpen them in PP?

btw, doesn't have a wood dove have a black-colored ring around it's neck? which would make this another bird. ah i'm just guessing ...

Nice ones, Chente. Where in Puelto Lico do you live?

In Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Like 15min from our capital San Juan...

nice shots, did you already sharpen them in PP?

btw, doesn't have a wood dove have a black-colored ring around it's neck? which would make this another bird. ah i'm just guessing ...

no, there aren't sharpen in PP, actually, they only got on PP for the frame, and I dont really now if it;s a wood dove despite really looks like one, I search for some info about it and didn't see any black-colored ring on their neck but it also looked a little different from the bird in my pics... I'm trying to find what kind of bird is it since it's one of the most common birds in our island... you can find one anywhere... really, no joke

"Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy sh*t with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the f*cking trigger 'til it goes 'click'."

hey ernie... is this a quote from a movie??

Beautiul bird and shots,

Defenetly looks like a mourning dove but a different type.. or maybe it is just the reflection turned the belly pink like you said.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back