Just once...

I'm not fond of pictures of myself unless I take them. other people just capture what i REALLY look like, I capture what i feel like i look like (which consequentially is about 30 lbs lighter)

I run for the hills if anyone points a camera at me.

yup

I'm horribly un-photogenic. I positively abhor most photos of myself.

annnd double yup.

I hardly even look in the mirror. :lol: I don't think I'm repulsive or anything, just that I've gained weight since having a baby and it wont go away! I've asked it nicely and everything. It actually wants me to WORK at making it go away.:confused:

I dont like be the photographer of all my riding buds, they all get amazing pics but i get none, haha.

I don't understand why I look so good in the mirror but so fat on camera...

I tried looking for a defatting control in the menu but there is none.

Nikon cameras are really bad for this... I've never looked fatter with the pictures taken from my new D60....

I am a complete poser, love being infront of the camera if some one is using a camera at a gathering or something. not so comfortable with my self portraits though

you guys are lucky. i can't gain weight. haha. i'm 6' and 135 pounds. i tried to eat fattier foods, but it just made me sick.

so, no i don't like being in a photo because it always results in someone asking me, "are you hungry?"

It seems to me that most of us are photographers for a reason, we like to be behind the camera instead of in front of it. This is true for me as well although I have lost 55lbs since the beginning of the year.

I Dont mind it.. Definitely not for health reasons because i feel im very fit.

My problem is people refuse to take a picture unless i "smile" which really isnt me and i dont like my fake smile

Most reactions

New Topics

Back