Just One Of The Sister-In-Law...C&C Please!!

DavidSR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
This was going to be a solid black and white, but she asked for the color of her dress to be brought back. Please C&C! My background didn't have any wrinkles, but it did have to be stretched a bit more, so I will do that next time. Oh and yes, I do know she is too close to the background, but we don't have much room to work with :).

Thank you!!

3719267538_a0c8a4fc85.jpg

If this was all in B&W I would love it. By doing selective color like this the eye is drawn directly to the dress instead of the girl??? Turn it into all B&W and you have a killer shot in my opinion.

If this was all in B&W I would love it. By doing selective color like this the eye is drawn directly to the dress instead of the girl??? Turn it into all B&W and you have a killer shot in my opinion.

I agree, the first thing I looked at was the blue in the dress, it over powers everything else in the picture...

I agree that it would look better (and classier) in mono. Seems like the selective colouring mostly just brings attention to her breasts.

ya all b&w wud be a lot classier and have that serene classic feel.

I agree with most of the others. The blue dress distracts attention away from the model.

Just noticed the weird angle she's got her elbow joint in as well. Unsettles me...

Great shot but I agree with the 1st two replies. Make it all b/w as well and post it.

Thanks for the comments everyone!!! I'll try to convert this to all black and white as soon as I get a chance.

The raised arm looks unnatural, and distracting.
The blue color just draws the eyes to her chest area, and not the face.

I agree that the blue is distracting, at least as it is. Reducing the color saturation of the blue helps a good deal. Adding an overall tint and/or different tint on skin and background also adds can work

BluePlaid.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back