Just one picture.

Docfeelgood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this toaday, only got my camera toaday, so this must have been about the 5th or 6th picture i took.
So just some advice and comments please.
Thanks!

Camera005.jpg

interesting as my first test images with my new camera were also taken in the bathroom ;)

My first comment is, the white balance is seriously off, .. unless you wanted it all orange! Set your whitebalance to whatever light you have in your bathroom.

Then it appears not very focussed. Either very shallow depth of field or maybe camera shake?

What camera do you use anyway.

I guess you do not want to talk about compositon issues yet?

Ah yes completly forgot about setting the white balance. So does each icon represent when to best use that icon? For instance the sun icon would be best for outside in the sun. The light bulb for inside with light. Then auto for a mixture of everything. Then i have one more which im not sure about its a sqaure with a flash icon in it and then wb written in the top of the same square. Also the camera im using now is the Panasonic Lumix FZ7. Just a "bridge" camera the man in the shop told me. Which i suppose is really all i want now, just for a begginer.
Thanks for any help.

Most reactions

Back