Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I could probably do a better job with the editing, but I just had to share this today.. Don't really have the luxury of time these days :(

Anyways, when I walked to the enclosure I noticed that she had just woken up and was looking straight at me. I didn't even consider what people would think or say, I just went ahead and sat on the sidewalk and dropped everything I was carrying right there, got a nice low angle. Finally captured a few walking towards the camera and then this drinking shot, I was so thrilled to get back and show it to you guys :mrgreen:

It's just ridiculous that she went inside after idiots all around me started making monkey and lion voices; I felt like slapping them all, especially the parents.. :madmad:

If anyone wants to edit it your way, please go ahead and do so.. :)

Oh! And this one was taken with my trusty D100(TPF edition :p ) and Sharon's 75-300 sig :)

14809585942_69ff4853fd_h.jpg

Last edited:
Raj, I don't need to send you my medal now.... this one is amazing and medal worthy!

As Austin Powers said in his films ," Yeah baby, yeah!" Nice shootin', dude.

It's a nice shot with good color and composition. You might want to consider a few things. It appears over-sharpened. There's a lot of noise in the shadow areas. Not sure if this is do to the sharpening or the higher ISO speed. What happened to the pupil in its eye? There's no separation between its nose and the background on the left causing the animal to blend into the background there.

Excellent! :thumbsup:

Wowie Kazowie, Raj! That is outstanding!

I almost wish I'd sent this lens on a TPF "Lens Across America" trip in the time it sat unused before I sent it to you--because then others would know what *I* know:
Maybe having Pix's magic D100 helps, but you are getting WAY more out of that lens than I ever imagined anyone could get from it. Certainly more than *I* got out of it, in the short time I even bothered to use it.

This could definitely be marked as "evidence" in the "it's not the gear, it's the photographer" argument. ;-)

Well I can't really ad anything to the great comments already except what everyone said is spot on. Thanks Raj, I love it.

I love the eyes looking up,always on the ready for whatever comes it's way. Big Cats are truly deserving of the word awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back