Just one this time - One of my best I think :) - D100

Beautiful shot Raj !!!!

I took a swing at it in LR, graduated filters from the top and bottom to direct the viewers eye to the kitty's eye and a little noise reduction in the shadows. I also brought up the yellow a little to try to give it a little bit of kitty coming out of the shadows at sundown for a drink. Well at least that's the look i was going for lol

Hope you like it :thumbup:

$14809585942_4d18aba6fe_o-2.jpg

Mostly it was saying "for God's sake somebody get this man a sammich"
But still it spoke to me... lol
:lmao: :lmao: Just make sure the "sammich" is a veg one :p

Wow what a beautiful cat! Great shot, your timing was fantastic!
Thanks Jae :)

Beautiful shot Raj !!!!
I took a swing at it in LR, graduated filters from the top and bottom to direct the viewers eye to the kitty's eye and a little noise reduction in the shadows. I also brought up the yellow a little to try to give it a little bit of kitty coming out of the shadows at sundown for a drink. Well at least that's the look i was going for lol

Hope you like it :thumbup:
I've really got to start learning to use the graduated filters properly now. I love it Bill, Thanks you so much :D

Sweetness! Thanks for getting us down to eye / tongue level.
:) It was funny though, half the people were looking at me sitting on the dirty sidewalk instead of the leopard. It's strange that I don't even think twice about such things when I'm shooting animals, but when it comes to street photography I am really shy of getting caught in the act..

Sweetness! Thanks for getting us down to eye / tongue level.
:) It was funny though, half the people were looking at me sitting on the dirty sidewalk instead of the leopard. It's strange that I don't even think twice about such things when I'm shooting animals, but when it comes to street photography I am really shy of getting caught in the act..
So we really need to get you one of those tshirts with a picture of braineak and his cat on it.

I have a feeling you start wandering around in one of those and most folks won't even notice the camera at all.. lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back