Just ordered a new lens

Boz Mon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally ordered a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 from B&H tonight. I cant wait for it to get here, but that wont be till wednesday of next week. The suspense is killing me...

Ha, I know what you mean. I live on the West Coast right now and waiting for a 50mm f/1.4 that I ordered Sunday night to come next Tuesday is a very slow form of torture :(

My, my, my. How impatient we have gotten.[old man voice]Back in my day, I had to send a check, order form, and letter by mail. It took 2 YEARS to get my product. And then my father would give me a SOUND BEATING with it when it came in the mail. And then I'd have to go work for 18 hours in the mines. And eat rocks for dinner. And I LIKED it. [/old man voice]

No, but seriously...I recently ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon--last Thursday I believe. It all started arriving on Monday and I got the last item yesterday. While not as fancy schmancy as the f/1.4, the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 is a pretty sweet lens.

Don't worry, your lens will get there. Just remember(if you are old enough) back to the days of no online ordering, no UPS, Fed Ex, "Priority Mail," etc. 6-8 weeks was standard for deliveries

Most reactions

New Topics

Back