Just ordered some toys:

New toys are exciting.

Just wondering what you would us e a32GB card for though? How many pictures would that hold? 3000? Imagine if you lost it.... yikes!

Yeah I kinda think have 3 or 4 4 gb or many 8 gb works better for me!

But Very happy you bought some new stuff cause I just spent 400 on B&H myself. So I guess we are both excite.

I got the 50mm and Sb-600 flash!!

Well, all I know is that my 2 GB is not nearly enough. I figure with the 32GB I won't have to worry about it anymore. I don't really lose things.

You will love your nifty fifty :) It's the best investment I ever made. It or my 35 mm are pretty much always attached to my camera for anything professional. Next on the list is the 85mm.

Why would you buy a 32 gig card? Tell us about your shooting environment and the cost of the card. Personally a couple of 4 gig cards are fine for me. Plus the whole day is not shot if you lose one.

Love & Bass

Well, all I know is that my 2 GB is not nearly enough. I figure with the 32GB I won't have to worry about it anymore. I don't really lose things.

Sounds cool....that would hold 1600 RAW pics out of my camera at 20MB ea....but, I have an aversion to putting all of my eggs in one basket. I would rather carry around a few more smaller cards just in case something happened to one of them. That way, if one of the cards were to take a crap, I would still have some images to work with.

Congrats on the purchases, though....a nifty-fifty is definitely next on my shopping list.

32gb... wow
I delete my pictures off my cf card after I upload them - I rarely go past a few hundred in a day! That must hold weeks worth!

I'm not sure your camera will accept a 32gb card. My 40D's are only compatible up to a 16GB. At least that's what Canon support told me.

Most reactions

Back