Just out of sheer curiosity...

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why is it that we do not have a seperate section for "Political Debates" in the Off-Topic area? :wink:

Cause we really don't want political debates at all. It really only polarizes people and divides the forum. There are a million debate forums out there and we want to keep this a nice community.

voodoocat said:
Cause we really don't want political debates at all. It really only polarizes people and divides the forum. There are a million debate forums out there and we want to keep this a nice community.

ya, i have noticed political debates in an artist community tend to be bloodier bloodbaths than in the public at large, for some strange reason.

Osmer_Toby said:
voodoocat said:

ya, i have noticed political debates in an artist community tend to be bloodier bloodbaths than in the public at large, for some strange reason.
We are very passionate people which is why we are artists :D

voodoocat said:
Osmer_Toby said:
voodoocat said:

We are very passionate people which is why we are artists :D

actually, that makes perfect sense.

Karalee said:
Im an artist :scratch: Ive always denied that :LOL:

no dear. look at your avatar. you are an artist. now look at your self-portrait. you are also art.

I see the point.

Osmer_Toby said:
Karalee said:
Osmer_Toby said:
Karalee said:
Im an artist :scratch: Ive always denied that :LOL:

no dear. look at your avatar. you are an artist. now look at your self-portrait. you are also art.

Apparrently Im also in denial.

don't worry luv. i can help you with that.

:eyebrows: Help.

Most reactions

Back