Just playing around

DarkGT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The picture of the car was taken after the sun went down with a 30" exposure with my D50 in Shutter priority. All pictures are uncropped and unmolested by me in photoshop. I welcome any criticism and ideas.

358823797_060244d575_b.jpg

Nice car, but the background is seriously distracting. Considering how crystal clear it is, i'd stay stopped down? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say f.16. I would have shot this wide open, to a) blur the background, and b) minimize exposure time. If you had shot it at f.2, the exposure time would have been about 4 seconds. On a totally unrelated note, the shot is cliche.

What about this one. The other one was right after I had detailed the car. A black car is only clean for about 10 minutes after that so I wanted to be sure to seize the moment :)

This one is modeled after what I saw a photographer for a car magazine do for a shoot for a friends vehicle. Again, untouched by photoshop. The only thing that really stands out to me that could be improved is the bridge exiting the tail of the vehicle. Any comments are appreciated!

361238353_9c56ccdb09_b.jpg

**Edit** If I had this shot to do over again I would have used my 70-300. I am working on the whole depth of field thing :)

Shot's aren't too bad. Love the lighting in the first one, but the background is a distraction.

2nd one better location but the lighting isn't quite as nice.

Love the car by the way! Ford don't sell the Mustang over here in the UK :(

Shot's aren't too bad. Love the lighting in the first one, but the background is a distraction.

2nd one better location but the lighting isn't quite as nice.

Love the car by the way! Ford don't sell the Mustang over here in the UK :(

I will sell you mine for the right price plus shipping :) I even have an overseas carrier that I know of. Let me know! It has a few upgrades so the guys on Top Gear won't know what to do with themselves now that an American car actually turns :)

Most reactions

Back