kelox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the
Website
homepage.mac.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I picked up my three rolls of 35mm from this weekend and they were better than I thought they would be. I got the film for free from the local shop because it had expired over three years ago. When I went in and asked about getting a couple of rolls of cheap 35mm, the guy said I could have some of the old stuff, but he couldn't promise anything as far as results. I figured what the hell it's free. I shot all three rolls on saturday plus about 200 digital images. I was hoping that they weren't any good because I want to try IR film, but am a little scared. The rolls turned out pretty good and I think I am going to load the HIE tonight and try it out. Wish me luck(fingers crossed).

kelox said:
Well, I picked up my three rolls of 35mm from this weekend and they were better than I thought they would be. I got the film for free from the local shop because it had expired over three years ago. When I went in and asked about getting a couple of rolls of cheap 35mm, the guy said I could have some of the old stuff, but he couldn't promise anything as far as results. I figured what the hell it's free. I shot all three rolls on saturday plus about 200 digital images. I was hoping that they weren't any good because I want to try IR film, but am a little scared. The rolls turned out pretty good and I think I am going to load the HIE tonight and try it out. Wish me luck(fingers crossed).
You have any 67mm thread lenses? I have the IR filter!

clarinetJWD said:
You have any 67mm thread lenses? I have the IR filter!
Nope, I go straight from the 55-58mm range to 77mm. No worries, I've got a roll of HIE and two Hoya red 25A filters. It looks kinga drab and grey out this morning so I will just save the IR excursion for tomorrow. I have to go down the shore and will be taking a couple of cams with me.

From my experience it's not just hype about load HIE in the dark, when I tried HIR my negatives can out so badly brunt, I trashed them

Jeff Canes said:
From my experience it's not just hype about load HIE in the dark, when I tried HIR my negatives can out so badly brunt, I trashed them
Try again, Jeff! You're so good with the EIR, the HIE is calling for you. ;)

Good luck with it, Kelox! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back