Just Real Shanghai

I agree with the poster who said to crop the white top off the first photo. I really like the composition otherwise.

My favorite though is the second floor window photo. The composition is strong.

Good job, keep posting. I enjoy your style and would love to hear more about China.

Hey, I like the composition and overall feel of these shots especially the last one with picture of "yesterday china". Very nice.

That last shot is very eary and descriptive. I like it quite a bit. Are there a lot of people who still have images of Mao displayed in their homes?

(just incase you don't understand eary: it's similar to the idea of a ghost or a haunting but can be used to describe the presence someone leaves in our minds)

That last shot is very eary and descriptive. I like it quite a bit. Are there a lot of people who still have images of Mao displayed in their homes?

(just incase you don't understand eary: it's similar to the idea of a ghost or a haunting but can be used to describe the presence someone leaves in our minds)
Thanks for watching. The image of Chairman Mao is absolutely less common in Chinese cities now. But I think it is still popular in some villages. Today, many villagers are still yearning Mao a lot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back