Just Recieved....

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Mail just came and brought me a nice little package. My brand new Crumpler Formal Lounge photo/laptop backpack! I've been waiting for a while to get one, and finally found the right deal on ebay and purchased it! I love the bag so far, we'll see how it does when I take it to Cambodia with me in January. Anyway just had to post the good news :D :D :D :D :D

$120 plus shipping. They sell for about $150+ on the crumpler site, so I went for it.

eromallagadnama said:
Mail just came and brought me a nice little package. My brand new Crumpler Formal Lounge photo/laptop backpack! I've been waiting for a while to get one, and finally found the right deal on ebay and purchased it! I love the bag so far, we'll see how it does when I take it to Cambodia with me in January. Anyway just had to post the good news :D :D :D :D :D

wo! a holiday in cambodia!!!(funny if you like the DEAD KENNEDYS) Congrats on the backpack. Crumpler has some of the best looking bags and packs IMO.

Thanks mygrain. The looks were a big reason in my choosing this pack. I don't really care for the style of the Tamrac and others, and this holds everything I need and is quite cute too! As for Cambodia, I'm going on my third mission trip over there with my college and will arrive new years day! So I'm pretty excited about that, and the fact that it will be a wonderful opportunity for pics :wink:

Cambodia is an awesome place, both for the whole travelling thing, and photos. If you get tired of the local grub, and feel like going to more of a classy joint, theres a great place to eat called the FCC (foreign correspondence Club), on the river in Phnom Penh. Its about $15 a feed, but its a top place to relax after a long day.There's another one in Siam Reap but its not as nice.

You can also stay in the tokyo guest house in Siam Reap (angkor wat), the guys that run it are really nice and will take you to the temples for a decent price. Its only about $10 a night, and they have about 20 crocodiles in the backyard.

Have Fun

Hey Willyp, I've actually eaten at the FCC, and yes the food is pretty tasty after a few weeks of the local foods. And if I remember correctly it was one of the few air conditioned places that we ate at, which was definitely a bonus in the 100 degree weather there!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back