Just saw Exorcist: The Beginning

I don't like scary movies....I seem to do fine while watching it, but wait till I'm alone in the house for the first time....every scary thing comes rushing back and I'm jumping at shadows! :LOL:

I'm that way, too, Terri, but for some reason, even though I'm scared out of my wits...I love the feeling! I know. I'm weird.

Well, I just rented the original Exorcist for me and my bf to watch tommorrow. When I was at the video store, I saw Exorcist II and III. I never knew there were more! Anyone want to tell me if they are worth the $1.75 rental?

on the other forum i go to, it seems like everyone agrees that the new exorcist movie is poo.
i haven't seen it, so i don't know. the first one was really great.
they also say exorcist II and III were poo.

i just finished watching dawn of the dead (the new one). pretty good stuff, though very different from the original series. i think the "dead" series is fascinating (night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, day of the dead, and the upcoming land of the dead). scary too

edit: poltergeist is a great one too

Well, StvShoop, I must tell you, I'm a terrible critic when it comes to movies! I love em! However, my boyfriend HATES almost all the movies I like. He's tough to please. And he liked Exorcist: The beginning. I think for him, though, is he's facinated by religion, and how it's portrayed....he found the movie more humorous than anything. He said it's the funniest movie he's seen in a while. But yeah...if you are picky about movies..DON'T take my advice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back