Just Shaved and In Bloom

Slyjon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just Shaved

In Bloom

Just Shaved and In Bloom are 35mm b&w silver gelatin prints colored with colored pencils. I hope you like them. =D

Cool. I don't have any criticism, though. I know you're probably looking for ways to improve, but you're way beyond me. But I had never seen anything like this before, and had to tell you how neat I think it is.

At first when I saw your title I was thinking it was for one photo, and I was asking myself, "What do you shave that also blooms?" :) It gave me a good laugh.

Thanks glad you like them, just trying to mix it up a bit. The coloring of photos is definantly not the most realistic, but I think it really gives me or an artist the opportunity to make something exist or stand out. When I take a photo I try to make something stand out or exist. These two photos were part of my photo essay I did for a photo class on a horticultural garden.

I very much like the desaturation and selective colouration, however the muddiness and apparent lack of focus detracts from the image somewhat.

Most reactions

Back