Just Shaved and In Bloom

Discussion in 'The Black & White Gallery' started by Slyjon, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Slyjon

Slyjon TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just Shaved
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In Bloom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just Shaved and In Bloom are 35mm b&w silver gelatin prints colored with colored pencils. I hope you like them. =D

2. Senor Hound

Senor Hound TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Cool. I don't have any criticism, though. I know you're probably looking for ways to improve, but you're way beyond me. But I had never seen anything like this before, and had to tell you how neat I think it is.

At first when I saw your title I was thinking it was for one photo, and I was asking myself, "What do you shave that also blooms?" :) It gave me a good laugh.

3. Slyjon

Slyjon TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks glad you like them, just trying to mix it up a bit. The coloring of photos is definantly not the most realistic, but I think it really gives me or an artist the opportunity to make something exist or stand out. When I take a photo I try to make something stand out or exist. These two photos were part of my photo essay I did for a photo class on a horticultural garden.

4. tirediron

tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    I very much like the desaturation and selective colouration, however the muddiness and apparent lack of focus detracts from the image somewhat.