Just some beautyshots. :) C&C welcome.

Excuse me but I had to go look at my last post to see what was so "dickish" about it.

And guess what, I don't get it. If you think Ivomitcats is a great name for a photographer trying to convey some kind of beauty, call me an old fart or whatever but don't call me negative. The fact that you don't get the basics of social interaction is your problem, not mine.

Are you here to learn or are you here to make yourself feel good about owning a camera?

dont get me wrong, i like you and value your input on most things cuz but just from what i have seen, things from you tend to be a bit abrasive. but that's just what i have seen. i dont mind that stuff anymore cuz i understand that sometimes its what it takes to get a point across. i personally could care less what his "photography name" is. it could be something wretched and if the photos were good, i would probably remember it more so than "so and so photography"

But my photos aren't good, I think is what he was getting at. What I gathered from the "The thing that is annoying though is that in this case it seems to fit." thing.

yeah, something simple like "i think that your name doesn't fit well in the world of serious photography" lol

o well, as with any website, there's gonna be ppl like that

haha you're one of the few ppl im still cool with on bs

People on BS are ridiculous. They scared all the talented people away. The photography thread is like, the only place worth looking at on the entire website. I need a 'ban' hotkey on my keyboard.

haha yeah, i used to sketch constantly and post there, and i was big into the sticker thing. but bs just sucks now lol

what a hater. it's just a fxcking screen name. lmao

yea, because cloudwalkers exist. his shxt isn't beautiful. lol..wow.

sorry... I didn't talk about your images!

I like the washed out milkyness of #2 :)

you need beauty in the shots for them to be beauty shots

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Most reactions

Back