Just some random pics...

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by TopPop, Mar 29, 2005.

1. TopPop

TopPop TPF Noob!

I'm a newbie here, but I just thought I'd post some pics to get some feedback. Feel free to say absolutely anything that you wish to say.

This first one I took a couple of nights ago. Just playin' around with extended exposure.
    [​IMG]

These next ones I took today, trying to play around with the saturation effect of my new polarizer.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll add this one in, because I would like to get some feedback on whether color or B&W seems more right for this shot.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks in advance for any comments that you have. Again, say anything!
    Cheers,
    Chris

2. TopPop

TopPop TPF Noob!

How do I put larger pictures on here? Mine seem pretty small... I'm using Photobucket as an image host, but they cut my pictures down to the size which they appear above. It seems that other people are able to put some fairly large ones on, though.
    I don't need to put on anything gigantic, just a little bigger so that other people can see a bit more detail.
    Any advice is much appreciated!
    Cheers,
    Chris

3. TopPop

TopPop TPF Noob!

I guess I should have read first the part that says "READ FIRST"
    This was my first image post. Won't happen again
    Cheers,
    Chris

4. willg133

willg133 TPF Noob!

i really like the motorcycle..the fact you cut some of it out doesn't hurt the image at all i don't think, but you should definitely keep it in color, the orange of the light goes great against all of that metal

5. Tuna

Tuna Supermodel

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Very nice shots. The polarizer appears to be doing a nice job. I especially like your sky in the B&W.

Photobucket will resize anything you submit over 250k so keep them below that and you should be able to post larger.

Tuna

6. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm quite impressed by your sky in the first. Though it looks a tad overexposed, this overexposure brings out more detail in the sky than you can normally expect from night time photography - or I could ever expect from it, that is with the equipment I have ;).

If you want some more control over how large photobucket will present your photos, resize them manually before you load them up into photobucket to "web size" or so. For once the upload is faster (resizing is being avoided), and you also can be sure you can show larger size photos here - and I would love to see these bigger, just like yourself!) :)