just tell me when to STOP!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know, I am pushing it a bit, but, like Airic, flight shots are just too cool and fun to shoot. There will be a better day for light , and hopefully I won't be out frezzing for hours.. and come home with the shots I want. I bet I get through this winter w/o gloves.

1 tundra Swan again...
DSC_55040525websize.jpg

DSC_55630526websize.jpg

3 Another take off...
DSC_55970528websize.jpg

DSC_56030529websize.jpg

DSC_56510530websize.jpg

DSC_56570531websize.jpg

DSC_56680532websize.jpg

DSC_56870533websize.jpg

DSC_57010536websize.jpg

Thanks for looking, and for patience!

no, dont stop, i really like how the water looks as they are taking off in number 3!!! :thumbup:​

Only my envy :)grumpy: ) could make me say "STOP!", but as you know it is, in fact, only mock envy. I wish I were as good as you are what with photographing birds or water fowl, but I am not, so I just enjoy looking at your photos!!!

The first looks so cold and grey, the poor swan COULD have been trapped in ice instead of water...

I think my favourite of this series is Photo 6. The glittering surface of the water and all three birds ruffling their wing feathers at the same time... Swan Lake. :) (You can compete with emayd now :D)

I'm really loving #8, that duck is so obviously enjoying his splash :biggrin: and the water droplets look great.

Never stop Ray. Your stuff is very inspirational. I really like 5 and 8

no stopping allowed, keep 'me coming... :thumbup:

errant_star said:
I'm with everyone else in that resounding "no, please don't stop" chorus!!! :mrgreen:

I'm really loving #2,7 and 8 :thumbsup:

Thanks Star, and everyone, I was out today in good light, i don't know what I have yet, well see later on., more feathers for sure.

Most reactions

Back