er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4442a.jpg

After all the advice you've been given in your other posts, you still do not get it. You think that a great exposure is a random picture with a bunch of PP done to it. A boring image with or without 20 layers of random effects is still going to be bad in the end. Like others and I have said, start with a good image(this one is not one) and then give it more "pop" with PP.

This is, however, a step up for you since the shot has not been crapped on by photoshop. :thumbup:

After all the advice you've been given in your other posts, you still do not get it. You think that a great exposure is a random picture with a bunch of PP done to it. A boring image with or without 20 layers of random effects is still going to be bad in the end. Like others and I have said, start with a good image(this one is not one) and then give it more "pop" with PP.

This is, however, a step up for you since the shot has not been crapped on by photoshop. :thumbup:

this is +1

If you think overly processed images = good, then you are flat out wrong.

I totally agree that with all that has been said and done, your boring pics, that you seem to post just to make people "happy" and show that you are good, are not good.

The reflections and contrast are annoying to look at. You need to have a much sharper image to pull off anything this close, as a slight imperfection will show even more.

On the good side, the composition is nice, although I would of liked more space to the left of the spout.

I took a shot at processing the image differently. The image is rather mundane. This is kind of a silk purse and sow's ear kind of original. If you click on the image,and look at it in its original size, the effects of the editing are much more clear than at this medium sized display sizing. It's surprising how different the image looks when sized down.

IMG_4442a-Edited.jpg

Last edited:
[Devil's Advocate]
If this is how your vision sees the shot when you press the shutter release, by all means - continue doing what you enjoy to your images - regardless of what (basically) everyone else says. If you enjoy this look, chances are you're not alone... (This goes for all of your photos posted, not just this one.)
[/Devil's Advocate]

I'm going to go back to the active topics page now...

[Devil's Advocate]
If this is how your vision sees the shot when you press the shutter release, by all means - continue doing what you enjoy to your images - regardless of what (basically) everyone else says. If you enjoy this look, chances are you're not alone... (This goes for all of your photos posted, not just this one.)
[/Devil's Advocate]

Very well said. :thumbup:

[Devil's Advocate]
[/Devil's Advocate]

Very well said. :thumbup:

+10? :mrgreen:

It's horrible ok just stop posting pictures because it's pretty clear that now your spamming the forum you have like 5 threads on this page when you could just add them to the original one but you just want attention to these things you call photos.

I took a shot at processing the image differently. The image is rather mundane. This is kind of a silk purse and sow's ear kind of original. If you lick on the image,and look at it in its original size, the effects of the editing are much more clear than at this medium sized display sizing. It's surprising how different the image looks when sized down.

IMG_4442a-Edited.jpg

Not crazy about that either....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back