Just to share my pictures

photofactum

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the reason of my new blog about street photography. The idea to start is a weekly post, one weekly photography to show New York, walking down the street photo work.

The main characteristic of this blog is each photography will be accompanied with a brief text to explain the reasons to shoot, and some circumstances than have contributed to take a photograph as well.

Hope you enjoy

permase70x70.jpg

At the dealer, Manhattan

Last edited by a moderator:
spamming are we?

What in the world are two priests doing at a Maserati dealership?

I mentioned SPAM because of this thread where he was told not to do off site links BEFORE he posted this thread ==> Introducing new blog about street photography

yeah, 2 priests coming out of a Maserati dealership. I assume to take pics from the camera the first one is holding.

I mentioned SPAM because of this thread where he was told not to do off site links BEFORE he posted this thread ==> Introducing new blog about street photography

yeah, 2 priests coming out of a Maserati dealership. I assume to take pics from the camera the first one is holding.

Either that or to offer absolution to the service department.
The Pope doesn't live in Vatican City, he lives in Maranello (home of Ferrari). So this picture makes perfect sense as the heart and soul of a Maserati is it's engine, which is Ferrari made.

Well, I was wrong posting introducing... in a wrong place, and now, I've wanted to do it well. Maybe its not the right place, sorry.

Talking about the picture... they were inside of the church of luxury for about twenty minutes, playing and laughting with the devil, didn't you? Its possible they

Its possible they caressed the car body, had the audacity, with the excuse they are honorable people, and sit in the pilot's seat, grabbing the steering wheel, as you and I would do. But even if they had only taken pictures, they would be concurring with one of the deadly sins, GREED, the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

They only took some pics, the same if they go to some Striptease or Sexy Dance Club to take some pics more. Where is the morality?

Its possible they caressed the car body, had the audacity, with the excuse they are honorable people, and sit in the pilot's seat, grabbing the steering wheel, as you and I would do. But even if they had only taken pictures, they would be concurring with one of the deadly sins, GREED, the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

They only took some pics, the same if they go to some Striptease or Sexy Dance Club to take some pics more. Where is the morality?
Where's yours? I mean since your obviously so ready to condemn two people you know absolutely nothing about.

I often go to car shows and shoot cars I can't afford to own. That's not greed, just a simple appreciation of the work and craft and artistic vision it took to build them.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Where's yours? I mean since your obviously so ready to condemn two people you know absolutely nothing about.

I often go to car shows and shoot cars I can't afford to own. That's not greed, just a simple appreciation of the work and craft and artistic vision it took to build them.

First at all, hope you enjoy this frienly discussion.

I'm talking about what I would do if I was a priest. The things are not black or white, there are degrees, in this case, of greed. A car show is not the same than a luxury shop. So you find correct if they go to to Rolex shop to appreciate its engineering, or Gucci to see the awesome manufacturing, or a gym to enjoy the very wey well sculptured bodies, girls or boys...

They are humans, but not people like you and me. I dont see two people, I see representants of Catholicism, but I understand they can feel attracted by luxury as The Vatican is.

This picture is funny at first lecture, here is the danger, wieving this scene like something current, accostumed to have our critical sense asleep.

Last edited:
Perhaps the dealership contributes to the church or programs, or the relative of a sick parishioner works there.

I am curious as to what the first one is carrying.

First at all, hope you enjoy this frienly discussion.

I'm talking about what I would do if I was a priest. The things are not black or white, there are degrees, in this case, of greed. A car show is not the same than a luxury shop. So you find correct if they go to to Rolex shop to appreciate its engineering, or Gucci to see the awesome manufacturing, or a gym to enjoy the very wey well sculptured bodies, girls or boys...

They are humans, but not people like you and me. I dont see two people, I see representants of Catholicism, but I understand they can feel attracted by luxury as The Vatican is.

This picture is funny at first lecture, here is the danger, wieving this scene like something current, accostumed to have our critical sense asleep.

Ok, well sounds like somebody has a serious problem with the Catholic Church, because honestly what I'm getting from this is a lot of backhanded slaps at priests and Catholicism.

For the record, no, I'm not Catholic. However I'm not a big fan of bigotry in any form, The point is you know absolutely nothing about these two other than the fact that they are priests and that they are visiting a car dealership.

As others have mentioned there are tons of reasons why that might be the case. It's even possible that one of these two might very well be related to one of the people that works there. Perhaps they are there because the dealership is making a donation or sponsoring a church event. Truth is you have no idea. But instead you go on for several paragraphs calling them greedy and insinuating all manner of sexual impropriety. Nothing moral about that sort of bigotry, at all.

Certainly you'd never even dare to think about posting these kinds of insinuations if these men were say Imams, or Rabbi's, etc.

So please, keep your hate to yourself. Frankly there is more than enough of it in the world already.

Most reactions

Back