Just trying to get better.

hokies2379

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_6279.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Interesting idea, 'though I think I might have liked it even better were we able to see her whole left eye.

Interesting idea, 'though I think I might have liked it even better were we able to see her whole left eye.

I thought that too. It wasn't posed, she was just playing with props from New Years. I may try to pose it that way some time.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I'd give the idea an 89, and the execution a 72. Rough values, tough grading. The lack of the hand at the bottom is the biggest missing element, but the idea is very solid.

This shot definitely deserves a do-over. A ton of potential with the model and the idea.

Less empty top space above her; SHOW the hand holding the stick/handle; show maybe one eye all the way; make sure there is good light on her, and sufficient depth of field to get the heart, and her face in good focus; color-coordinate her shirt with the heart and background.

This is interesting, so you have that! I think it would be nice if you had more of a variety of shades, it seems a bit flat to me but I think you will get better and you've hit the ground running.

Most reactions

Back